Harris Window Fly Traps are intended to trap and stop houseflies without
the use on insecticides. Use in indoor areas where these flying insects
are present such as around garbage containers or inside barns. Flies
attracted to the heat and light from windows will land on these traps
and get stuck to the glue. The discreet appearance and ease of use makes
these traps ideal for controlling flies in any room of your house.
- No Mess, Easy to Set and Remove
- Home and Family Safe, No Pesticides Used
- Applies Directly to the Window to Trap Flies where they Gather Most
- 12 Traps Included in Each Package
- Discreet Appearance for Use in Any Room
- Weight: .1 lbs Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 0.1
Directions for Use: First, remove the thin protective strip on the back
of the trap. Second, place the trap on window or other flat surface.
Finally, peel off wide protective strip from the front of the product to
expose large glue surface area that will trap flies.