Durvet Poultry Power 32 oz.
Poultry Power is an easy to feed conditioning supplement, containing a
natural source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and Vitamin E that helps
to support health, vitality and appearance of your bird. Can be used on Adult Chickens, Chicks, Turkeys, Waterfowl, Pigeons, Game Birds, and other fowl.
- Helps to support health, vitality and appearance
- Supports colorful, shiny and thick plumage
- Rich source of Omega 3 & 6 plus Vitamin E
- May help to increase Omega 3 & 6 content of eggs
- Promotes increased energy which may boost egg production
- Provides added nutritional support needed during the molting process
Soybean oil, lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E supplement).
Mixing with feed: Mix 10-20 mL per pound of feed.
(15 mL = ½ oz.) (5 mL = 1 tsp)
Top Dressing Feed:
Large breeds: 5-7 ½ mL per day
Small breeds: 2 ½-5 mL per day
>10lbs: 7 ½-10 mL per day
<10lbs: 10-20 mL per day
Ducks: 5-7 ½ mL per day
Geese: 7 ½-10 mL per day
Show: 2 ½ mL per day
Racing: 1 ¼- 2 ½ mL per day
Pea Fowl: 2 ½-5 mL per day
Guinea Fowl: 2 ½-5 mL per day
Pheasants: 2 ½-5 mL per day
Chukars: 1 ¼- 2 ½ mL per day
Quail: 1 ¼ mL per day